Tuesday 10 May 2011

ME Awareness Week Video

I wanted to share a video with you, made by a 16yr old ME sufferer (DAiiSYXO) for ME awareness week this year. It's a really powerful way of showing what this misunderstood illness is really like for people, behind the mask we wear for other people, outside of our own homes.

The song, 'Silently', featured in this video was a charity single released for the ME Association by Chlay. You can buy the single on itunes for 79p.




Susannah's Signature
I'd love to hear your reply and I know it'll be valued by other readers too! I always try to respond, please just be aware that it can take me some time to find the energy to do so as I've been particularly ill recently and struggling to get online. Thanks for reading! :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment