Tuesday 22 February 2011

High Hopes for Feature Documentary 'What About ME?'

I still have high hopes for this feature documentary, which is currently in production, & plans to investigate Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, and all the politics, research, & intrigue around it - not to mention the terrible history of abuse M.E. patients have had to suffer over the years.

There will apparently be a chance for people to share their stories, soon - keep an eye on the What About ME website, or their Twitter feed.

Check out their latest teaser trailer now :



Susannah's Signature
I'd love to hear your reply and I know it'll be valued by other readers too! I always try to respond, please just be aware that it can take me some time to find the energy to do so as I've been particularly ill recently and struggling to get online. Thanks for reading! :)


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. this is really exciting...great start with the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, isn't it! I guess there's just so little positive, realistic media out there about M.E. that we have to take what we can get, heh. :)

    ReplyDelete